The RTCS parent and staff committee has established the following “casual coordinates” for their standardized dress code. All students will be required to wear as a minimum, a school shirt with a logo (depends on grade), and black or beige bottoms at school and when representing the school in the community.
All Rosedale Traditional Community School students (Grades K to 8) are required to purchase their traditional school uniforms online. The school does not have any in stock, but we have a few items as a backup for students who forget theirs at home.
GIRLS & BOYS: Bottoms: Students will purchase these items separately:
- Black or Beige Pants or Shorts that must be one solid colour.
- All students must have Shirts and One School Hoodie
- T-shirts underneath must be solid White, Red or Black
- Pants or shorts must be solid Black or Beige, including black jeans, yoga pants, and Rosedale Ravens shorts and sweat pants
- Only RTCS Athletic Gear can be worn in P.E. class. Team Athletic Wear may be worn on Game Days
- All Footwear must be appropriate to classroom setting
- Uniforms must be worn except on Casual Fridays or Special Sanctioned RTCS days
- Staff have the right to ask students to change if anything that is worn is found to be offensive or not appropriate.
Athletics: GYM STRIP - Grade 6. 7 & 8 (there are some smaller sizes for Elem Students if desired); Prescribed (purchased from school)
- Tee-Shirt (grey) with large “RAVENS” logo (red)
- Black shorts with “white” sports logo
- Black/Grey Hooded sweat shirt with “RAVENS” sports logo -Optional
- Black/Grey sweat pants “RAVENS” sports logo – Optional
Please call the school at 604-794-7124 if you have any questions.